Re: Question about stored procedures

From: "Josephine E(dot) de Castro" <jedecastro23(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Question about stored procedures
Date: 2005-10-13 11:36:17
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks Andreas!

I will try yours and Sean's suggestions and see where it will take me! :)

I've got some learning to do and I'm really grateful for the replies that I got from this group!

Again, my utmost gratitude!

:)

"A. Kretschmer" <andreas(dot)kretschmer(at)schollglas(dot)com> wrote:
PL/pgsql i a trusted language with no access to the filesystem. But, we
have other languages like plperlu or plsh. This languages can access
local files.
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/plperl.html

Regards, Andreas
--
Andreas Kretschmer (Kontakt: siehe Header)
Heynitz: 035242/47212, D1: 0160/7141639