where to get libpq for postgres 8 - please help!

From: Ibrahim Noorzaie <ibrahimnoorz(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: where to get libpq for postgres 8 - please help!
Date: 2005-09-22 06:13:31
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I am working on a project where I need the libpq
libraries with postgres. I had been working on Fedora
Core 3(using postgres 7.4) but recently I upgraded to
Fedora Core 4(using postgres 8) and now I can't find
the libpq libraries for postgres 8 from anywhere to
download. Please let me know if you have a link to an
rpm for the libpq library or any other instructions.(I
know libpqxx is available but I do want to use libpq
since I have my development going on in that).

Thanks all.
ibrahim.

Ibrahim Noorzaie
Computer Engineering Dept.