Very simple cgi perl connect & select script

From: "Greg T(dot)" <glidr_greg(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Very simple cgi perl connect & select script
Date: 2005-09-16 13:15:10
Lists: pgsql-novice

I'm hoping someone has a script pre-cooked that they're willing to share with
me.

Here's what I'd like to do:

Create a cgi perl script which does the following:

Thru a web browser (ergo cgi) connect to the Postgres database, and report the
contents of one table. No order by, no joins. Just connect, and perform an
extremely simple select.
I have perl-DBD-Pg loaded

If you need any more info please reply, and I'll supply it, if I can.

I'm a rank beginner here.

Greg

http://mail.yahoo.com