Re: Panic: PageAddItem: Corrupted page pointers

From: The One <i51359(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: The One <i51359(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Panic: PageAddItem: Corrupted page pointers
Date: 2005-09-11 21:20:01
Lists: pgsql-sql

Actually, I'm getting this error everytime I try to create a table.

Can someone please help?

The One <i51359(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm getting this error when try to create a table in Postgresql 7.3, windows2000:

Panic: Page Add Item: Corrupted page pointers: lower=24258, upper=39318, special=65421

LOG: statement = create table data(key unique, status text, info text)
LOG: pg_recvby : unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG: server process <pid 13847> was terminated by signal 6
LOG: all server processes terminated; reinitializing shared memory and semaphores

Thank you

Yahoo! for Good
Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert