Re: Wiki?

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>, josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Wiki?
Date: 2005-09-07 18:20:23
Lists: pgsql-www

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Why oh why yet another content infrastructure? Can't we get techdocs
> fixed/updated/removed something... before we put resources into yet
> more infrastructure?

What imagine doing with a Wiki has nothing to do with what techdocs
does. In particular, I occasionally would like to use a Wiki as a
notepad for tracking development issues. Just to pick a random
example, this could be used to gather notes on SQL feature conformance.
It could also be used for the regular must-fix-before-release list.

--
Peter Eisentraut