Re: Application bottlenecks

From: "Maximiliano Di Rienzo" <maxi(at)fulfill-tech(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Application bottlenecks
Date: 2005-09-07 12:33:44
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Carlos, we had the same problem with an application, with some queries
the response taked much more time to get to the cliente than it taked to
execute on the server.
Because we develop in Delphi we switch to postgresDAC, a commercial product,
and the problem was solved, that's why i suspect the problem is in the ODBC
driver instead of outside the server. Maybe you can send a sample
table/query to the ODBC driver development group to analyze it...
Regards.

_____