release schedule

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: release schedule
Date: 2005-09-06 00:32:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Beta1 has gone very well so far. There have been very few bug reports,
though I know that many people are testing it because it is mentioned on
our home page. I know Tom is working on a patch for procedural
languages, but other than that, there are not many other open issues.
Perhaps we should start thinking about Beta2.

Also, I am heading to Sri Lanka now. I will be off line for 36 hours.
I should have internet access in the hotel. I will return on Wed. Sep.
14th.
--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us