Re: Typo in PostgreSQL 8.1 release notes

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Richard van den Berg <richard(dot)vandenberg(at)trust-factory(dot)com>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Typo in PostgreSQL 8.1 release notes
Date: 2005-09-04 14:36:06
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 09:52:49AM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Richard van den Berg wrote:
> > The release notes for PostgreSQL 8.1 read:

> > E.1.3.12. pg_dump Changes
> >
> > * Add -n / --schema switch to pg_restore (Richard van den Bergg)
> >
> > There is one g too many in my last name. It would be nice if this can be
> > fixed before the final release.
>
> Fixed, thanks.

Hmm, I just committed the fix and was waiting to receive the
pgsql-committers message before sending the confirmation, but I haven't
gotten it yet. Did I do something wrong? It was my first commit to
this repo.

... maybe I should subscribe-nomail to the pgsql-committers list with
the @postgresql.org address?

--
Alvaro Herrera -- Valdivia, Chile Architect, www.EnterpriseDB.com
A male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who never owned a car.