REVOKE question

From: Bohdan Linda <bohdan(dot)linda(at)seznam(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: REVOKE question
Date: 2005-09-02 15:31:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I have encountered on (for me) wierd thing. When dropping an user, the
database will not forget his permissions. After his recreation he has the
original permissions.

I use an approach of dropping all users when recreating the database
environment and user recreation to avoid any unwanted/temporary changes to
permissions.

Is there any way, how to revoke all permission for the user on any type in
any schema in the database? I think this is essential for securying of
access control of users. I tried to look in the doc, but found nothing
about that.

Thank you,
bohdan