Next Meeting -- Sept. 14

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF PostgreSQL <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Reece Hart <reece(at)harts(dot)net>
Subject: Next Meeting -- Sept. 14
Date: 2005-08-30 18:07:19
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

Pending Reece's confirmation, here's next meeting details:

Wednesday, September 14
7:30 PM
Casa Donde (directions: http://casadonde.org)
Tentative Topic: Reece Hart will present the Unison Genetics Database,
which runs on PostgreSQL

Needed for the meeting: RSVPs!
Bring $7 for pizza
Projector* (see below)

If you need/want a ride from BART, you must RSVP to this list at least 24
hours before the meeting. Pick-up is at 7:15, in front of Sears at 20th
and Broadway (19th St. Bart Stop).

(Regarding the projector: this has been enough of a pain that I'm ready to
buy one. If anyone has recommendations for a projector model they have
personal experience with, under $1100, I'd be interested.)

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions