Mass unsubscription?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2005-08-26 16:52:35
Lists: pgsql-www

Marc,

Quite a number of our Brazillian users have signed up with "Antispam UOL".
List mail to these people is now bouncing.

Is there any way you could mass-unsubscribe all addresses which end in
uol.com.br, from -announce? This should take care of the problem.

We'll have to think of where we can post a notice to these people, since
obviously we can't e-mail them ... I'll let Diogo know, since they seem to be
all Brazilians.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions