Re: PL/Perl regression tests with use_strict

From: Michael Fuhr <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/Perl regression tests with use_strict
Date: 2005-08-24 02:22:28
Lists: pgsql-patches

On Sat, Aug 20, 2005 at 01:52:42PM -0600, Michael Fuhr wrote:
> The attached patch allows the PL/Perl regression tests to pass when
> use_strict is enabled. I've also attached a variant of plperl_elog.out
> to account for an elog() message that shows a different line number
> when run under use_strict.

Here's an updated version of the PL/Perl regression test patch that
works with Andrew Dunstan's strict mode patch, both when use_strict
is enabled and when it's disabled. The variant of plperl_elog.out
is no longer needed.

--
Michael Fuhr

Attachment Content-Type Size
plperl-regression.patch text/plain 3.3 KB