Re: 8.1 release notes

From: Darcy Buskermolen <darcy(at)wavefire(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 8.1 release notes
Date: 2005-08-23 21:53:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Monday 22 August 2005 20:16, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have compiled the 8.1 release notes and converted them to SGML at:
>
> http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/release.html#RELEASE-8-1
>
> I still need to add markup and cleanup, but it is good enough for
> review and for beta1. I will work on it more tomorrow.

I think the not in the following should be now. (limits can not be enforced)

Add per-user and per-database connection limits (Petr Jelinek)
Using ALTER USER and ALTER DATABASE, limits can not be enforced on the
maximum number of users who can connect as as a specific uesr or to a
specific database. Setting the limit to zero disables user or database
connections.

--
Darcy Buskermolen
Wavefire Technologies Corp.