Re: Travelpost and the BoF(H)

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Travelpost and the BoF(H)
Date: 2005-08-10 05:26:55
Lists: sfpug

David,

> You moved fast and used up all the places at the table. Thanks to
> Travelpost for their generous contribution towards volunteers' dinners :)

Hmmm ... I don't think all of the volunteers are going to be there; for
example, William Yu said today he had a conflict. Did you get confirmations?

Also, I have a request for 3 spots from EnterpriseDB. And I'd expect to be
signing some people up a the booth today. Can we contact BdB about expanding
the table?

--Josh

--
Josh Berkus