Need Fail-over Server for PGFoundry

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need Fail-over Server for PGFoundry
Date: 2005-07-27 19:01:43
Lists: pgsql-www

Folks,

We've resolved the issues with the new dedicated PGFoundry server except
one: redundancy.

The new server runs FreeBSD5 64-bit. So to do VM-based redundancy, we'd
need to have another server running the same platform. Does anyone in the
web group have a machine available? It's possible that the failover
machine would never be used but we have to have it available.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions