Re: CVS Viewer on Gborg is broken :-(

From: Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CVS Viewer on Gborg is broken :-(
Date: 2005-07-19 16:07:57
Lists: pgsql-www

I looked at updagrading to a newer version of Horde at one point
but they had changed their architecture in some way that wasn't
compatible with the way I was incorporating the CVS code. The
incorporation has always been the tricky part. Setting up something
that wasn't incorporated wouldn't be too much trouble if we wanted to
try and work with newer stuff.

Chris