Re: foreign key constraints and inheritence

From: "Jim C(dot) Nasby" <decibel(at)decibel(dot)org>
To: Sander Steffann <steffann(at)nederland(dot)net>
Cc: Michael Fuhr <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: foreign key constraints and inheritence
Date: 2005-07-17 22:51:15
Lists: pgsql-general

On Sun, Jul 17, 2005 at 10:33:58PM +0200, Sander Steffann wrote:
> I wish I knew enough about the internals of PostgreSQL to write one :-)
> Sander

Well, there are other TODO items that are much simpler, which would be a
great way to learn more about the internals. :) There's been talk of
creating a list of good TODO items for new coders to tackle, but I don't
think that ever happened.
--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Consultant decibel(at)decibel(dot)org