re my previous e-mail client-server example

From: "John Tulodziecki" <johnt(at)squire-technologies(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: re my previous e-mail client-server example
Date: 2005-07-13 16:56:44
Lists: pgsql-general

Bizzarly its now working after I added the server ip address in addition to
the client ip address in the listen addresses config line !!!

John Tulodziecki

Senior Software Engineer
Squire Technologies Ltd

Phone +44(0)1305 757315
Web www.squire-technologies.com <http://www.squire-technologies.com/>
Email johnt(at)squire-technologies(dot)co(dot)uk

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:

except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Squire
Technologies Ltd. If you have received this email in error please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email from your system without copying or
disseminating it or placing any reliance upon its contents.