pgadmin3 and Fedora Core 4

From: Matthew Keene <dfg778(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin3 and Fedora Core 4
Date: 2005-06-28 12:25:04
Lists: pgadmin-support

I wonder if there are any RPM's available yet for
pgadmin3 1.2.2 and Fedora Core 4 ? There doesn't seem
to be any fedora directories under the FTP server. I
tried installing the RPM that I found under the suse
directory but it failed with dependencies on
libcrypto.so.0.9.7 and libssl.0.9.7. FC4 comes with
openssl0.9.7f rather than 0.9.7 so this dependency
cannot be satisfied. The Fedora Core extras
repository contains an RPM for 1.0.2 but this is
incompatible with the 8.0.3 postgresql version they
installed with FC4 (doh !).

Any suggestions ? I tried building from source, but I
don't appear to have the postgresql header files.

As you can probably tell, I'm new to Linux, so please
forgive my cluelessness.