Re: Volunteer wanted for PostgreSQL Techdocs

From: "Gevik babakhani" <gevik(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: "'Magnus Hagander'" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, "'Dave Page'" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, "'Rod Taylor'" <pg(at)rbt(dot)ca>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Volunteer wanted for PostgreSQL Techdocs
Date: 2005-06-21 08:10:54
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,
Regarding static content:
Assuming the content is being exported from bircolage to disk (static!)
I do not see any other way than to scan the directory in order to build the
xml tree.

It is properly me, but I am not to found if exporting the files to disk.
Don't you guys this it would be better to read the content directly from
bircolage database?

Regards,
Gevik.