Blob error after backup and restore [database > 5.5 Gb.]

From: "Amrit Angsusingh" <amrit(at)chaiyo(dot)com>
To: postgresql admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Blob error after backup and restore [database > 5.5 Gb.]
Date: 2005-06-15 03:00:13
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have postgresql data [7.4.3] on fedora 3 which has the size of more than 5 Gb. and also contains blob for reporting. I use the command
pg_dump -Ft -b homc > homc.tar

test.tar > 5.5 Gb.
after I try to restore it in another server which has the same environment [via nfs] and use the command
pg_restore -d test test.tar

The database "test" after restoration has the same data but no blob found . What's wrong with my command?
Amrit
Thailand

http://www.chaiyo.com ไชโยเมล์ - ฟรีอีเมล์รูปแบบใหม่ สดใสกว่าเดิม...