Progress: PostgreSQL Global Developer Network

From: "Gevik babakhani" <gevik(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Progress: PostgreSQL Global Developer Network
Date: 2005-06-09 19:26:33
Lists: pgsql-www

Dear all,

I would like to keep you informed about the progress regarding the new kb
website.

What is going on up to this moment:

- We all agreed that there is a need to build a better kb for the benefit of
pg for carrying on passing the knowledge.

- Dave has setup a development environment for this purpose.

- I have started reading the README files in the framework tree and
exploring my way through the source code, gathering question which I am
going to fire towards the site gurus shortly.

Next step:

The next step is to write a functional requirements document describing what
exactly this new kb must offer. The document would be a summary all general
and "personal" needs and suggestions we have been talking about these past
days. Based on this document we would discuss further about the required
functionality.

So if you have suggestions (And I am sure you do) please do not hesitate to
inform me.

Stay tuned,

Gevik.