PostgreSQL - linked with MS Excel

From: Nefertiti Nefertiti <woymita(at)yahoo(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL - linked with MS Excel
Date: 2005-06-08 14:44:50
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello, please help me!!!!

I'm trying to export some data from PostgreSQL to MS Excel.
Now my solution is to copy data on .CSV format and after convert theses files to .XLS format.
I'm a new user of PosgreSQL and I wan't to know if there is a another way to export data from PSQL to Excel maybe through ODBC.
Are you able to help me? Would you have enough patience?
Any information will be very important?

PS: I have WinXP + PostgerSQL 8.0.2 + Ms Excel.

Thanks, so much,
Weymy.

Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 1 Go d'espace de stockage pour vos mails, photos et vidéos !
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail