ODBC Error in logs

From: "Del Stoliker" <dstoliker(at)alphagraphics(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC Error in logs
Date: 2005-06-08 14:40:54
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi, I recently installed psqlobbc-08_00_0101 on a Windows 2000 Server box.
We're getting an error showing up in the Event Viewer:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: COM+
Event Category: SVC
Event ID: 4194
Date: 6/6/2005
Time: 4:45:03 PM
User: N/A
Computer: [COMPUTER NAME]
The system has called a custom component and that component has failed and
generated an exception. This indicates a problem with the custom component.
Notify the developer of this component that a failure has occurred and
provide them with the information below.
Component Prog ID: 0[ODBC][Env 12d514e8]
Method Name: IDispenserDriver::CreateResource
Process Name: aexsvc.exe
The serious nature of this error has caused the process to terminate.
Exception: C0000005
Address: 0x12EAFFEF
Call Stack:
psqlodbc!SQLGetDiagFieldW + 0x29F

We're running PostgreSQL 8.0.1 on a Fedora server. If it matters,
"aexsvc.exe" is part of the Altiris suite of tools.

Thanks,

Del