Re: PSQL under Windows XP

From: Danny Gaethofs <dgaethofs(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: John DeSoi <desoi(at)pgedit(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org, Kevin Crenshaw <kcrenshaw(at)tiewireinc(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PSQL under Windows XP
Date: 2005-05-30 16:26:53
Lists: pgsql-novice

John,

PGADMINIII is not showing the template and template1
database but while browsing my directories I found in
the data\base directory two subdirectories 1 and
17229. Each time I create a new database a
subdirectory is added. So I assume these first two are
the template and template1 database directories.

Can I have directories for new databases created
elsewhere on my system.

Regards,
Danny

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/manage-ag-