pg_autovacuum WinXP service

From: Marc Soleda <msoleda2001(at)yahoo(dot)es>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_autovacuum WinXP service
Date: 2005-05-24 16:18:46
Lists: pgsql-general

I've tried to install pg_autovacuum as WindowsXP service but after intalling it properly, and when I try to initialize it, I get a 1053 error: "The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion".
The way that I've installed the service is:

pg_autovacuum -I -N .\winUsr -W winPwd –U postgresUsr –P postgresPwd

Anybody has experienced something similar?

I've tried with version 8.0.1 and above.

Marc Soleda

Correo Yahoo!
Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquí
http://correo.yahoo.es