Re: Need EuroOSCON lead

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Jean-Paul Argudo <jean-paul(at)argudo(dot)org>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need EuroOSCON lead
Date: 2005-05-18 17:12:35
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Simon,

> Hmmm, I checked the site for Language, but there is no mention of it.
> Presumably that means English only, which is a shame...

I'll connect you with the organizers, and you can ask. I wouldn't necessarily
assume English.

> Current Ideas/Volunteers for talks:

Also, you should know that the first Europe OSCON will be small, about 1/2 the
size of the one in the US. This means that PostgreSQL is unlikely to get
more than 2 or 3 talks and a BOF.

Any way, I'll connect you two to Nat and you can take it from there.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions