Re: listing all tables without primary key

From: elein(at)varlena(dot)com (elein)
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
Subject: Re: listing all tables without primary key
Date: 2005-05-17 03:01:19
Lists: sfpug

This is a lovely question and Josh's answer is very good.

As part of the docs for the new system views, I am very
interesting in collecting "real life" questions about the
system catalogs like this one.

Send the questions to me or to the list if you need an answer.
Think of the ordinary questions you need to ask. These may
include questions that the psql backslash commands answer or
almost answer, too.

--elein