BUG #1638: ODBC driver problem

From: "Vig Sandor" <sandor(dot)vig(at)audi(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1638: ODBC driver problem
Date: 2005-04-29 15:31:02
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 1638
Logged by: Vig Sandor
Email address: sandor(dot)vig(at)audi(dot)hu
PostgreSQL version: ANY ( now: 8.0)
Operating system: ANY (XP, W2k, Linux...)
Details:

Hi,

I wrote an application (in Cbuilder 5, using BDE)
the was just working fine with the ODBC driver in
"psqlodbc-07_03_0200.zip". With the latest ODBC drivers
the program crashes after sending the first query.
(connect is successfull) It raises a null pointer
exception. After downgrading the ODBC driver, it's
all OK. I tested it with different servers, clients,
psql server versions, at home, at work, etc.. but
it was always the same.

Please help.