Survey on software patents?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Survey on software patents?
Date: 2005-04-22 16:43:55
Lists: pgsql-www

Folks,

Hey, could we have a survey on the sw patent info in /community?

Like:
[] I favor software patents
[] I thing software patents are problematic, but I don't think we should have
anything on the PostgreSQL home page.
[] I think a "no software patents" link would be OK, but not a web button.
[] Software patents are the biggest issue facing OSS and any and all
publicity we can give the issue would be good, even a banner on the home
page.

Any chance we could get something like that up this weekend?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions