Can't find postgres.h or fmgr.h

From: "Mark Miller" <mark(at)maxpreps(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Can't find postgres.h or fmgr.h
Date: 2005-04-21 16:22:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

I have installed the binary of version 8.0.2 using the installer, and I
requested all the developer options from the install but I can't find
postgres.h or fmgr.h I need to write custom functions.

I am new to postgres and to C so forgive my ingorance. And if I have posted
to the wrong list please let me know.

Thanks,

Mark