Product Suggestions

From: syed magthum <syedfahim2(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Product Suggestions
Date: 2005-04-21 13:32:13
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi
We are likely to build a desktop application in
VB.Net and we are in a hunt to go for a database.We
need a free version basically if it dosnt meets our
demand then we can go for the developer versions.

For our application it may run as client server
application may be of 10 concurrent users,with 40
tables of 10000 rows for 2 r 3 tables and others
mostly of 1000 rows.

We heard about the MSDE runtime version which is
free..

How far this PostgreSql suits us comparing to the
MSDE or MySql which is also free..

Kindly give me the status..

Regards
Syed