Re: Converting the sgml documentation...

From: "Anthony Mullen" <mullena(at)iwon(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Converting the sgml documentation...
Date: 2005-04-13 17:12:19
Lists: pgsql-novice

--- On Wed 04/13, Anthony Mullen < mullena(at)iwon(dot)com > wrote:

[... blah blah blah ...]

As per usual as soon as you ask the question you find the answer. I hope. Some different combination of search words in my query to Google this time gave me the hits I needed.

For PSQL 7.3 it was in chapter B.3 of the documentation (my first hit). So I toodled on over to www.postgresql.org to check out the documentation for 7.4. It had the same title, 'Building the Documentation', but the chapter was different; G.3.

So I'm further along on my quest. But upon a quick perusual of the docs and using my falible brainpower I believe that the directory structure in Fedora may be different. I'll take a closer look tonight.

Tony -