pg_autovacuum initscript

From: Olivier Thauvin <olivier(dot)thauvin(at)aerov(dot)jussieu(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_autovacuum initscript
Date: 2005-04-01 21:04:57
Lists: pgsql-patches

The pg_autovacuum said the best way to use it is running it from SysV
initscript, but unfortunnally the works has not been made.

I made it for mandrakelinux inclusion and should work on Redhat too.
Feel free to adapt to your need, work fine on my configuration.

See attachment.

And keep the good work.

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_autovaccum application/x-shellscript 1.1 KB