Re: DNN Postgres Data Provider

From: Joe Audette <joe_audette(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: DNN Postgres Data Provider
Date: 2005-03-31 20:07:40
Lists: pgsql-general

There is a .NET data provider that I know of but its not specific to DNN in any way. It can be used in any .NET project
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/npgsql/projdisplay.php

Best Regards,

Joe Audette

Randy How <rhow(at)i3(dot)com> wrote:
Our company is moving toward developing web applications in the DNN 3 (Dot Net Nuke) framework. We currently have several applications supported by Postgres/PostGIS due to the spatial requirements. To ideally bridge these two technologies together would be to develop a DNN DataProvider assembly.

I'm wondering if anyone has put forth any effort toward such a cause?

Thank you, Randy
rhow [at] i3 [dot] com

joe_audette(at)yahoo(dot)com
http://www.joeaudette.com