BUG #1573: plpgsql

From: "rajkumar" <rk8787(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1573: plpgsql
Date: 2005-03-31 06:09:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 1573
Logged by: rajkumar
Email address: rk8787(at)yahoo(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0.1
Operating system: linux and windows
Details:

hello,

we have a postgres in windows and linux operating systems, then the
problem
is in plpgsql functions, which is i created a function with exception
handling in postgres 8.0.1 (windows operating system) which handle the
exceptions very well, but i created the same function in (postgres
8.0.1)linux operating system, it gives a syntax error near the
exception,
so please tell me, how can i resolve this problem.

with regards,
rajkumar