Looking for desks, moving help

From: "Jon Asher" <jon(at)vagabond-software(dot)com>
To: <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Looking for desks, moving help
Date: 2005-03-30 23:58:29
Lists: sfpug

Travelpost is moving on Thursday night. You can't say that we're moving up
in the world- going down one floor to be exact. Postgres servers and all.
This is a temporary move until we check into our new offices in early May.

We need office furniture: 3 or 4 desks / tables. We have chairs already.

Know any students / neighbors / friends who'd like to earn $50 for 3 or 4
hours of moving?

- Jon