PG Graphics are up.

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PG Graphics are up.
Date: 2005-03-28 21:08:15
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Folks,

We've been procrastinating on getting our graphics collection off of
www.pgsql.com forever. So, I finally set up a pgfoundry project:

http://graphics.projects.postgresql.org/
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/graphics/

This has all of the files previously available from Marc. Any links from
the main site which previously pointed to
http://www.pgsql.com/propaganda.html should be changed to point to
http://graphics.projects.postgresql.org/ . If we don't have any links, how
about one in "Community" that says "powered by PostgreSQL buttons"?

Of course, I'd like to get some more graphics up there. For example, the CD
Label designs we've been using for the last couple of conventions.

Also, if anyone wants to make that a better web page, be my guest.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions