Unable to make a connention through jdbc

From: Vernon <vwu725(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Unable to make a connention through jdbc
Date: 2005-03-24 19:04:47
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

After installed the Window version of PG 8.0.1, I am
able to access the server through both the command
prompt and the pgAdmin III. I, however, am not able to
get the access through either Eclipse and Aqua Data
Studio with jdbc. In the Eclipse, I have

Database type - jdbc
Data source URL -
jdbc:postgresql://127.0.0.1:5432/template1

The error message says that the settings are not
right.

I check a few times and can't see any wrong with my
connection setting.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Vernon