A new bie question

From: jeet mukherjee <jeet_mca2004(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-benchmarks(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A new bie question
Date: 2005-03-24 14:36:24
Lists: pgsql-benchmarks

hi,

I am a newbie in Postgres and was just doing a benchmark test of DBT2 (OLTP)
Postgres 8:0 with red hat Linux9.I have done all the prerequisites of
with the specifications.
But each time New transaction is failing with the notice
New _Transaction failed...
and i am not sure where to chk the results set....as well.....
Can anyone plz guide me the various steps a bit elaborately
and give me some guide materials to improve my knowlege in this subject.
I have gone through osdl.org. and TPCC structures ,but i need the logic behind the methods.

As the readme I believe is not documented well.I believe ill be waiting for anyones
response eagerly.

With regards
Jeet