BUG #1548: The installation fails

From: "Javier Sols" <franciscojavier(dot)solis(at)sainsel(dot)abengoa(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1548: The installation fails
Date: 2005-03-16 17:26:51
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 1548
Logged by: Javier Sols
Email address: franciscojavier(dot)solis(at)sainsel(dot)abengoa(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0.1
Operating system: Windows XP
Details:

In the installation process, at "Installing..." "Initializing databuse
cluster (this may take a minute or two)..." I have the following message in
a window apart: "Failed to create process for initdb: "(follows in Spanish
as I have the Spanish version of Windows)" Error de inicio de sesin: no se
ha concedido al usuario este tipo de inicio de sesin en este equipo."

That paragraph means (more ore less): Error at the begining of the session:
the user hasn't got this type of session init in this computer.

Thank you
Best regards