Working with book publishers

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Working with book publishers
Date: 2005-03-11 20:28:16
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hey folks,

A number of people in the community are working on new postgresql books and
one thing publishers need access to is people who are willing to do book
reviews both on websites like amazon and slashdot but also willing to write
up book review articles for publishing. Right now the postgresql community
is a little nebulous to these organizations, so I'd like to get together a
list of people who would be interested in being contacted by publishers to do
this type of work. Probably best to email me directly and I will put
together a list to be kept with our advocacy team for when these types of
inquiries come in. Thanks in advance.

--
Robert Treat