Need some clarification about some code.

From: "Lindsay" <beetle1974(at)optusnet(dot)com(dot)au>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Need some clarification about some code.
Date: 2005-03-09 01:38:42
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi, I have found some code that somebody put up about starting a new page
using pdflib.

The only question I have is what number should be used for the $pdf for the
end page and begin page for the next page, and also for the max_x, and
max_y.

I am trying to start a new page, but don't know how to.

I hope somebody can help me.

pdf_end_page($pdf);
pdf_begin_page($pdf, $max_x, $max_y);

Regards