Re: select clause not according to SQL standard

From: Klaus Ita <postgres(at)stro(dot)at>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: select clause not according to SQL standard
Date: 2005-02-25 14:51:08
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Richard!

burn me, damn me! thank you. it is now working and i will sit back and
read some more of the conf-options.

you just gave me a huge argument for the db and so i will probably win
my fight against a stubborn professor, that wants to stick to his big
fat o....e 'cause it is the most conforming db.

thx,
klaus

* Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com> [2005-02-25 15:43: