pgadmin3 locked up

From: "Keith Worthington" <keithw(at)narrowpathinc(dot)com>
To: "pgAdmin Support" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgadmin3 locked up
Date: 2005-02-17 22:13:02
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi All,

I am in desperate straights. I run pgadmin3 on RHEL v3. It consistently
locks up when I highlight text in the SQL window and then mistakenly click on
it. the curser changes to a top left corner with a plus sign. Sort of like this
__
|+

After that I can't seem to do anything. Usually I switch to a text window
with <Ctrl><Alt><F7> and kill the process with a HUP. Then rlaunch the app
and go on.

At the moment if I do that I will loose a lot of work. That is my own darn
fault but I am hoping someone can tell me how to unstick the app or access the
buffer and get all my SQL.

Kind Regards,
Keith