column order

From: <operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "Van Ingen, Lane" <lvaningen(at)ESNCC(dot)com>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: column order
Date: 2005-02-15 17:16:41
Lists: pgsql-novice

does the column order within a table matter? i had to
delete a column when making a foreign key b/c int4[]
didn't allow the reference. i deleted int4[] and
recreated the table with int4 and everything was fine
- except my column order within my table was
different. does this make a difference beyond losing
some visual and organizational appeal?

can pgadmin3 rearrange the order of the columns?

tia...