empty a database

From: Dick Davies <rasputnik(at)hellooperator(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL Admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: empty a database
Date: 2005-02-15 15:51:48
Lists: pgsql-admin

Is there a neat way to clean out a database via SQL commands?

i.e. get rid of tables, sequences, integers, etc.

At present I'm using dropdb/createdb, but thats' far from ideal
and I think it's causing postgres to do more mork than it needs to...

--
'My life, and by extension everyone else's, is meaningless.'
-- Bender