Re: how to generate printed output of queries

From: "Mike G(dot)" <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
To: Ramon Orticio <rporticio(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: how to generate printed output of queries
Date: 2005-02-04 02:52:28
Lists: pgsql-novice

If the result is a set of rows and columns you can export it as a text file and then use openoffice / excel to print the results depending on what platform your are running. If you are using the latest version the green play arrow with the yellow cylinder button will run and export the result to a file.

If it is just returning the number of rows affected or something similiar I would guess a screen print pasted into openoffice or Word could be done.

HTH

Mike