Re: Prompt User From a pgplsql Function

From: Terry Lee Tucker <terry(at)esc1(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Prompt User From a pgplsql Function
Date: 2005-01-31 11:01:25
Lists: pgsql-general

No need to worry about visibility problems. Trying to insert a record from the
notify receiver sends the application into a tail spin that ends in a core
dump. It won't work. I guess there is nothing to do but write all this crap
in C. I can prompt the user easy enough, but I can't get anything back to the
server. Back to the drawing board :o/

On Saturday 29 January 2005 02:00 pm, Ragnar Hafstað saith: