BUG #1443: Can't start service of Postgres

From: "phucle" <le(dot)viet(dot)phuc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1443: Can't start service of Postgres
Date: 2005-01-27 13:34:46
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 1443
Logged by: phucle
Email address: le(dot)viet(dot)phuc(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0
Operating system: Windows XP Pro japanese
Details:

Dear,

I installed Postgres 8.0 sucessfully and ran Ok but when I restarted my
computer, Postgres could not start. When I checked in windows service, I
realized that Postgres service did not start. I tried to start manual but
could not start
I have tested this problem many times.

phucle